20X High School Rodeo
January 28, 2024 — 1:00 pm
Rapid City, SD
2024 20X High School Rodeo Entry Form & Bio Sheet... (Entry due by Nov. 1)
2024 20X Scholarship Application... (Seniors Only)
20X photos are available at: www.rodeoreadyshop.com
20X Rodeo Notes
- If your name is on the contestant list, you must download the application and biography sheet and mail it back to Kim Sutton.
- Seniors, if you are applying for the 20X scholarship, down the application form and mail it to Kim Sutton.
- Entry and payment are due NOVEMBER 1st
- If you think you see an error, check the criteria first (scroll down on this page for criteria), then call Kim Sutton if you still have a question
|2024 20X Contestant List Final||10/1/2023|
|Hemmingson, Grady||EA||Carda, Chaz||EA|
|Yellow Hawk, Talon||RR||Ridings, Bryce||EA|
|Ping, Talon||RR||Meyer, Brady||EA|
|Garrett, Pace||SW||Sandquist, Mark||NW|
|Hockett, Garit||EA||Tibbetts, Casen||SW|
|Roghair, Rope||NW||Hughson, CY||SW|
|Humble, Toarin||NW||Waters, Cass||SW|
|Tekrony, Kaden||EA||Talsma, Terran||EA|
|Halveron, John||EA||Odens, Kade||EA|
|Healy, Aidan||EA||Braskamp, Tyan||EA|
|Routier, Braden||NW||Brewer, Bobby||NW|
|Burress, Hayes||NW||Lammers, Jimmy||RR|
|Zebroski, Teryn||NW||Rose, Dusty||RR|
|Spencer, Tristan||RR||Blair, Maxx||RR|
|Schlueter, Tate||RR||Moon, Quinn||SW|
|Haugen, Prestyn||RR||Tetrault, Trey||SW|
|Glines, Gabe||SW||Lemmel, Cade||SW|
|2024 20X Contestant List||10/1/2023|
|TR Header||TR Heeler|
|Frericks, Chase||EA||Tekrony, Kaleb||EA|
|Mousel, Jase||EA||Mousel, Jack||EA|
|Miller, Caleb||EA||Gaikowski, Tigh||EA|
|Bowden, Rance||NW||Weishaar, Sern||NW|
|Harper, Drew||NW||Jensen, Jet||NW|
|Millar, Ryle||NW||Sabers, Cason||NW|
|Belkham, Paden||RR||Porch, Dalton||RR|
|Ries, Rope||RR||Vanderpool, Sutton||RR|
|McCord, Rylee||RR||Heath, Seth||RR|
|Aman, Adley||SW||Crowser, Kale||SW|
|Hilgenkamp, Brand||SW||Gerard, Colter||SW|
|White, Owen||SW||Suhn, Slate||SW|
|Fagerhaug, Raylee||EA||Schmaltz, Summer||EA|
|Zancanella, Keylee||EA||Fredrickson, Maiya||EA|
|Wiesner, Adysyn||EA||Beeson, Shada||EA|
|Verhulst, Claire||NW||Vining, Aspen||NW|
|Woodward, Minda||NW||Price, Taylor||NW|
|Routier, Payton||NW||Sexton, Tava||NW|
|Irving, Gabi||RR||Salverson, Addison||RR|
|Martin, Tommie||RR||Wheelhouse, Makenzee||RR|
|Kiel, Hope||RR||Hanson, Piper||RR|
|Cordes, Piper||SW||Hruby, Sophie||SW|
|Reinert, Jayda||SW||Nutter, Laramie||SW|
|Caspers, Jessica||SW||Grooms, Griffin||SW|
|Fagerhaug, Ella||EA||Wittnebel, Kylie||EA|
|Breen, Tierney||EA||Stephens, Gracey||EA|
|Delay, Megan||EA||Wolles, Cami||EA|
|Wendt, Jaelyn||NW||Ward, Mataya||NW|
|Costello, Kelsi||NW||Grubb, Brylee||NW|
|Nelson, Tandee||NW||Pelster, Syd||NW|
|Menzel, Josie||RR||Moody, Aubrey||RR|
|Amiotte, Breezy||RR||Cass, Taylyn||RR|
|Anderberg, Cedar||RR||Mammen, Kyla||RR|
|Osmotherly, Erin||SW||Ellerton, Kylee||SW|
|Juhnke, Kaylee||SW||Gropper, Mylee||SW|
|Kritenbrink, Addison||SW||Dorrance, Avari||SW|
2021 20X Contestants.
2024 20X High School Rodeo Showcase
Purpose: To showcase South Dakota High School rodeo talent.
- To be invited to compete, you must be in the top three places on points at the end of the 2023 SDHSRA season in your competed region and have competed at the State Finals Rodeo. This is based on the year end point total from regions and state.
- Three students will be invited from each region in each event.
- Incoming freshmen are not eligible, nor is a contestant who did not compete at State Finals Rodeo in the 2023 SDHSRA rodeo season.
- Students must be a current member of SDHSRA for the 2023 season. If you have been invited, but have not paid your membership dues, you will be drawn out of the rodeo.
- Students will be invited to compete in one event only.
- If a student places in the top 3 in more than one event, invitation will be in the event the student has the most points in.
- Team Roping - Top 3 teams in each region will be invited. If any team is missing a partner, it will be filled by rolling down to the next highest point header or heeler. The roper invited will be determined by the need of the above roper, who is in the top 3 positions. For example: The top team in the region is missing a header. The 2nd and 3rd teams are complete. The 4th place header will be invited to rope with the 1st place heeler. If he/she declines, the next highest point header will be invited.
- Tie-Breakers - If there is a tie at the 3rd place position in an event, it will be broken:
- A) 1st - The highest number of times a student earned points in that event. For example: If Steve won 1st for 10 points and Brent won 2nd twice for 10 points, Brent would win the tiebreaker.
- B) 2nd - The highest number of times placed at regional rodeos.
- C) 3rd - The highest number of times placed at state finals.
- D) 4th - The highest placing in that event.
- E) 5th - Flip of a coin.